Thursday, April 7, 2011

The World

                               I see the plains, long lasting, never ending continuous.
I see the ocean, a deep blue, peaceful, and full of life
I see the sky, light blue, with splotches of white, quiet, calm.
The mountains, as high as they are, are never too high.
They are as high as the sky, and no taller.
I see the ground, so green, so refreshing, cold, and short.
I see the islands, covered in smooth sand, coconut trees, grass and domed volcanoes.
I see the sun every day and the moon every night.
I see people, walking, talking, laughing.
I see kids playing, and sharing.
I see families reunite, hugging and kissing.
I see dogs meeting cats, and flees meeting spiders.
I see love all around, no violence, no danger, no hatred.
I see war at end, and in the future,
I see enemies become allies.
I see hatred turn into love and violence to handshaking.
I see anger turn into happiness.
I see the eternal friendships.
Love was, is, and will always be there.
I see the world as beauty.
A place of love.
A world of no hate, only love.
I see the world as acceptance, no one is left out.
I see the world with satisfaction.
I see people living by the laws.
I see the world with eternal goodness.
No one else may see the world like this, but this is how my eyes see it.
I know for fact that I see the world, as home. By Kyle

3 comments:

  1. That was very well written. I do dream of the world being as you describe it and the peace never ending.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Kyle,

    That is beautiful--so many pictures jump into my mind when I read the words. That's what good writing does, creates pictures.

    Right from the start I could see the pictures--I actually live on those plains you write about, the never-ending plains where the sky is so big.

    I also smiled when I pictured the fleas meeting the spiders. Sweet!

    My favorite line, though, is "I know for fact that I see the world, as home." It makes me cry tears of joy. We do have a beautiful home, don't we? Absolutely delightful!

    Keep up the great writing!

    Mrs. Krebs

    ReplyDelete