Friday, April 15, 2011

A Five Yearl Olds Day - memories poem

I wake up and say good morning to my sister Sandy.
I eat breakfast which is very handy and we go outside and play with a ball.
When we get tired then we fall.
After lunch I ride my ride my bike, and some times I take a hike.
My parent make me take a nap.
Sometime I cry and cry then fall asleep on my mommies lap.
When I wake up it's snack time yum, yum.
 I then go over to see my friend Jacob.
We usually get in trouble for playing in his sisters makeup.
I come home and it's time for dinner, after dinner I take a bath.
I play with toys that make me laugh.
When I get out it's time for bed, my mommy lays with me and kisses my head.  
When she leaves my room she says good night,
I love you honey,
sleep tight.   By Partick H

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful poem. Makes me want to be 5 again.

    ReplyDelete