Friday, April 15, 2011

Journal entry from Peter's Point of View - Diary of Anne Frank

Dear Diary,        It is the early morning of July 1942, and we are now awaiting the Franks to come to the Annex . Mother is very anxious and grows frustrated by the minute. Father tries to calm her but is of no use since mother is very stubborn and refuses to listen. He tells us that they are fine and on their way. I’m interested in meeting Mr. Frank, I’ve heard great things of him. Mr. Frank has a wife and two daughters and I have never met them before but, hopefully, this absurd plan to stay hidden may work, as insane as it may sound. I hope that no one is allergic to cats or fur since I have brought my cat, Mouschi, with me. I just hope that we are well hidden from the Green Police because if they are to ever find us then I am not sure what is to come upon us. Mother is in doubt but father says that things will turn out fine. Although we are fleeing from the Nazi’s, I feel that there may some good to come out of this. I am still not sure what to believe right now, I am only 16 years of age and still young. All of this is quite preposterous.     By Zeidi

No comments:

Post a Comment