Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Devil's Beast - Part 2

 Pitch Black
 But even then she knew I was lying. "Honey can you hand me the flashlight, so I can look around to find any kind of glass on the road?" She looked over at the glove compartment and then she opened it to hand me the flashlight. "Thank you honey. Ill be back in about ten minutes."
 
"Where are you going," my wife asked with a nervous tone in her voice? "I'm going to see if we ran over anything that was sharp on the way through." But ten minutes went by quickly and he'd already gone a half a mile up the road. After another two minutes went by, soon his wife started to get a little bit worried. So she picked up her cell phone to her husband but there was no signal.
 
 As she got out the car she yelled for her husband. He took off running toward the car but stopped when something flew past him. For a few seconds he felt paralized because what he saw was heading straight toward his wife. When he got to the car it was already too late. The car was a wreck, the windows where shattered, but the worst part, his wife, dead... soon everything started to go pitch black and he fainted. By Stefan

2 comments:

  1. WOW love the end great job Stephan cant wait for next part

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive!!! You have me hooked...can't wait to see the next installment.

    ReplyDelete