Monday, April 11, 2011

My Dreams

    My Dreams
    They seem to phase me
    Classify me
    Recognize me
    Undermine me
    They can be me
    Or they can ruin me
   
    I dream each night
    I dream of fights
    I dream of Knights
    I dream even of my fear of Heights
    But every day I know that I will Dream

    Its different every time
    There’s life in them and there’s fun in them
    I can be me in my dreams
    I can be unique and original
    Their sometimes scary
    Their sometimes funny
    But all I know is that My Dreams
    Are one and only  By Zeidy

3 comments:

  1. This is an interesting poem. You should write some more and post them. Good Job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a really pretty poem! I agree with Kyle, you should post some more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! I especially like your first stanza. Do you/will you read this aloud to an audience?

    ReplyDelete