Monday, April 11, 2011

Creative description from a picture

I lay there under the sea, lifeless, like I am in my own world. You get dangerously close to me and I have instinct to send a pain right through your body. The sun glistens through me, clear gluey outside. If you look closely you can see all of my veins you can see right through me. I move in the oceans currents. I look like a blob in the ocean and I am a very important sea life. The ocean that I live in is full of life. The color is bursting from every direction. It never gets cold as we always have the sun shining on us and the rays warm us. We are one nation, one body, under water. I learn about more and more neighbors that live around me. I am a big part of the ocean. I am a Jellyfish. By Hailey

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your piece. You use such descriptive terms ( clear gluey outside)when writing about the jellyfish. You kept me trying to figure out what animal this must be... great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete