Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Devil's Beast - Part 1 - Creative Writing

Introduction 
    Hi. My name is Mike Kinler. I was a survivor of a war that happened in 2065. It wasn’t a war with other humans like World War 2; no, it was a war with a Beast. Critics said it was not from this world. But others who broke into some hidden government files from the FDA said the beast was made by some scientist who created it. The beast was created in the northern part of Virginia. Unfortunately, I was in that area at that time. By the time I heard about the beast was in my area. It was already too late.
   My wife and I were just going to go visit her sister’s place when all the sudden our front tire of the car blew off. Immediately, my wife told me to go check on the tires. I pulled my car over and I got out of my car and when I got out I looked around me because it was pitch black outside. I asked my wife to hand me a flashlight from the compartment. She quickly handed it to me. Then she asked me, “Honey are you ok?”  Of course I said yes even though she knew I was lying. After I said that I quickly turned over towards my car and the popped tire. I stared at my tire real hard with my flashlight on it. It took me about five minutes to realize...
     "My tires where slashed!" I said with  unspeakable horror. Then my wife spoke. "See if there is anything else than that. That would have caused this. Because there is no way that could happen."Then I spoke in reply to her comment."There are marks on the tire, that look like a lion cut it."I looked back at her and she looked back at me with a terrified face. For a brief minute I thought about what I said and I knew she became scared. Then I said to her in a nice way."It must be some glass or something on the road."She looked at me with a little less fear in her eyes."  by Stefan
To be continuted...

14 comments:

  1. That was wonder ful dramatic and provoking story. I hope you write more and continue the story

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great story. I hope you write part two sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very nice beginning. I look forward to seeing where this goes. Don't rush the action in the story, I like that very little happens in this part because it build tension and it has energy. The decription is good and as it is going on people are feeling the tension rise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This story is really great and very well written! I'm anxious to hear what happens next! I agree with ReadyToLearn, I like that very little happens in this part. It helps builds tension and momentum in your writing. I can feel the energy flowing through it! Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent. Very good! Can not wait to see what is coming.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW that was great cant wait for part two!!!!! Great job Stefan

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of the best stories that I ever read I hope part two comes out soon so you can show me again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was a good story. I would like to read more of that story.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That story got my attention from the first sentence. i like how it grabbes your attention in the first paragraph. I hope that the second part is good as the first.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That story was good enough that i want to read more about his book

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice job i give this story a thumbs up. I really want to read more of the Devil's Beast . i'm starting to read the second one. It sounds good so far. keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a very good story. I would like to read more of this story in the part three. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow thats a excellent story

    ReplyDelete