Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Imagination

             I am nothing without my imagination. Sometimes the only way for me to escape the troubles of life is to immerse myself in my imagination. At times I which I could lock myself in and hide in it for eternity. On other occasions it is my gift that God gave me.
Through it I can create entire worlds based on tiny details or elaborate original stories to make a complete timeline. I can walk amongst galaxies sit beside stars or even have the pleasure of flight. I can be more than myself if I want to or I could be as insignificant as an ant.
With it I can write of my lands I created and describe each detail vast and contained. I can figure problems or recite revolutionary ideas that could change the course of history. However great or small, I can think it but I can also think of destruction and corruption.
From this I obtain peace, wisdom, intuition, and a new understanding of God. Maybe you might use your imagination too.     By Nathan

No comments:

Post a Comment