Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Devil's Beast - Part III

DEBRIEFING P1

 "Sir? Sir? Are you ok?” a voice said in my head. Someone get me a bucket of water, so I can toss it on him. Who’s there? Oh good finally the lad is coming to his senses. For a brief few minutes all I hear is a bunch of people talking to me. Once it hit around eleven O'clock, I woke up. And when I did I was in someone's bedroom. I was a bit disoriented when I woke up but I could still hear voice's from downstairs. Even though I could barely stand, my will power was the only thing that was keeping me to standing.

It took me a few seconds to reach the stairway and I had to hold on to the railing while I was trying to walk downstairs. By the time I made it off the stairs, there was a group of people looking at me. Just about all of the people there where wearing military uniforms. At first I was afraid that they might be terrorists but I was wrong when I saw there uniforms. The first guy that came up and spoke to me was British. I could easily tell from his accent. But he was also wearing a military uniform. The first thing I did was ask him a question when he came up to me. “Where am I and where's my wife?” You are safe my friend, he said it as if it wasn't a safe place to be at all. “But still where's my wife and where am I at." Like I said you’re at a safe place but your wife on the other hand...is gone. I felt almost yet paralyzed once again but that military guy managed to calm me down. It took me a good 30 minutes before I truly realized that she was gone. After that thought ran through my head I started to cry. That took another ten to twenty minutes before everyone in the room started to calm me down. Once I finished crying another soldier came up to me to tell me what is going on."Ok. Do you want to know what happened to your wife?" Of course I said yes. “Are you sure that you want to know what attacked your wife?"

What do you mean? What do you mean by what attacked my wife I thought somebody attacked her?    By Stefan

No comments:

Post a Comment